Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The Best Things in Life...

Excuse my long absence from Blogging! I have been trying to sit down to blog this week and I keep getting interrupted. Oh well, there is more to life than blogging, although I admit I am addicted.

My husband and I just spent the best weekend ever with his family in the OKC area. Our nieces had a joint birthday party and were visiting all the way from Chicago. We got to spend an amazing time with our nephews as well. And of course, that meant we had a wonderful time with their parents (our siblings). It's the first time the six of us had been together in a long time. We always have a lot of fun together. I wish that we all lived closer to each other so that we could experience more of life together! My husband and I do not have children of our own yet, so each time we are around our nieces and nephews, it is very special. And their parents don't seem to mind us spoiling them a bit. If they do, they've never said anything. It has been a joy to see each family growing and living life in their own unique ways. There really is no better thing in life than spending time with family! I love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Misty,
Thank you for sending me your links...I had no idea you had a blog. Awesome blog...I love you!
Dad #2...Ron