Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kinley's Day

I'd like to take a moment to wish my niece Kinley a very happy 3rd birthday! Okay, I realize she won't be the one to read this, but maybe her mom can let her know! Kinley lives really far from us, so we don't get to see her and her sister Kayden very much. Fortunately, their mom is great about sending pics of the girls and keeping us updated! Happy Birthday Kinley!

While I'm at it...I'd like to give a shout out to Kinley's sister Kayden and to my nephews Clayton and Carter as well! Love you boys! Can't wait to spend time with you again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You SO SO Much, you are so sweet...you made me cry. It means SO much to me that all of her Aunts/Uncles remembered her on "her day"...she really enjoyed the phone calls.
Oh and just have to share this with you and Patrick...today she was singing Riding the Range (out of nowhere) and then said, "mommy riding the range like Uncle Patrick & Aunt Misty" Made me giggle. :) Guess she remembers you guys singing that a lot while you were here. :) lol.
Thanks Again! I Love You!
~Valerie