Thursday, September 27, 2007

One of those days...

Yep. It sure has been. I can't believe that I am awake right now waiting for a load of laundry to be finished. The day started great (see my earlier blog), but it sure hasn't ended that way. It's amazing that when we are physically and mentally drained, our attitudes and emotions follow. Surely that's what happened today. I know that I had a great day yesterday, and Satan is not liking that at all. I cannot clearly define the way I feel right now. Mostly, I'm in a trance because it is after midnight.

On a positive note - We did get to rehearse with our swing band tonight and we had fun. Now that I'm writing this, God is reminding me just how powerful He is. I greatly enjoyed hearing my dear hubby play tonight. He has only been able to play for about a month. He had an amazing surgery that improved a hearing problem. It is a blessing to hear him play. God has truly anointed him with a gift. I pray that God continues to use him to minister to others through his musical talent. I love him!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad to know Patrick's back at the sax! YIPEE!

Saxboy said...

Hey, not only am I back at the sax, but I update my blog.
Check it out!!!!