Saturday, September 22, 2007

4 Down, 6 to Go!!!!

Today is finally over. In my line of work, it's easy to have a love-hate relationship with Fridays. Yes, it means the school week is over, but it also brings a really long day during football season.

So, here I am...sitting at the desk trying to wind down from a stressful trip to an out-of-town game...the sounds of "Driver" being played by my husband nearby...

After a tiring trip, I find myself wondering how God used me tonight... Did I worship Him during the night? Did I do anything meaningful? One thing I know for sure - He has placed me here for a reason and at His perfect time. I praise Him for letting me work with my husband for the first time in our careers. I praise Him for giving my husband a heart for kids. Everybody questioned our sanity, but God always knows what He's doing!

No comments: