Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thoughts...

Not exactly sure what I’m doing. It probably smacks of wallowing in self-pity. White walls staring back at me. Fan is spinning over head. Who am I today? God I want to follow you. Show me what to do now. Head leaning on closet door. Procrastinating once again before bed time. Sleep? Not sure I can… So much on my mind. Missing my soul-mate, he’s many states away. Grieving possible lost friendship. Stupid me. Why did I put myself first? I’m not like that. Heart is aching over wasted time and wasted words. Foolish pride. Stubborn selfishness. Can’t wait to reunite with hubby. Life is definitely changing. Yes, God has a plan. I’ve known it all the time. Problem is the enemy is trying hard to throw me off course. Not going to happen. God won’t let it happen. Praying for peace and clear vision. Made it so far because of powerful prayers of faithful friends. Tomorrow’s not far away… His mercies are new every morning! Thank you Father for loving me!

No comments: