Monday, August 25, 2008

This Just In...

Patrick's final letter from Basic arrived today! He's out in the field, so he won't be sending anything else out. But, his last letter was great because it included this:




Of course, he complained about it because it was taken during the first week of basic (two months ago). He says that he looks much better now. Plus, he said they photo-shopped the hat into the pic. He didn't wear it when the photo was taken. I don't really care. He looks great to me. But, I'd much rather see him in person! Ten more days!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! Strange seeing my bro' in military "garb"...but he wears it well. :) And yeah, the boot camp pictures NEVER do them justice. They take them when they first start...with no sleep and look like a bunch of zombies. :) I'm so excited that you will be seeing him VERY VERY SOON!!!! Praise God!
Love You,
~Valerie
I will call you soon...things have been hectic here, but will make sure I call either this evening or tomorrow (Friday).
Have a great day! Love Ya'