Monday, February 25, 2008

I don't know where to start...

I really want to vent some major emotion today, but I'm trying to restrain myself. I found out some very disturbing information this morning and I would like to spew words of anger and disgust, but God is working on me! It's hard to know how to express this emotion without saying something I'll regret. Some people just amaze me with their level of maturity, or lack thereof. Why can people not act their age? I admire my husband because he can handle this kind of thing much better than I can. He is always the voice of reason when it comes to saying the right things in this situation. Unfortunately, this particular struggle has gone on way too long. I think that it is time to settle things once and for all. Please pray that I'll know how to handle this.

No comments: