Thursday, November 1, 2007

Worthy of Worship?

I need to apologize for my previous post. What a completely negative rant about something that should not have occupied my time or mind that much! God doesn't want me to dwell on the negative about Halloween, so let me say a few words about the positive things that He used yesterday to get the focus on Him!

I applaud the churches in our area and around the country who have decided to offer Harvest Festival alternatives for the children and families in the community. Granted, some of the kids still wear costumes that I believe are not appropriate, but at least they are being exposed to the Gospel! Instead of grumbling about trick-or-treating traffic, I should be thankful that fellow Christians were spending the evening being the hands and feet that God calls us to be. Thank you Calvary Worship Center, Cornerstone Baptist, FBC Frankston, and others for giving your evening to the communities that you serve!!! There was definitely no Trick to it! Just a Treat I am sure!

No comments: