Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ROAD TRIP!


Okay, hold on to your hats! We're heading out on a fun-filled, adventurous, yet a bit insane Road Trip today! The "we" includes myself, my husband, my sister and her new husband, our mom, and our grandparents. Yes, you read correctly...SEVEN of us! Mode of transportation - RV from Cruise America. Destination - Mechanicsville, Virginia (basically Richmond). 1st Purpose - To attend my brother's graduation for his Master's in Business Administration. 2nd Purpose - To do our Christmas celebration all together!

If you are asking yourself, "What are they thinking?" you'd be justified in that response. Back when we started planning we knew my grandparents wouldn't fly and that it would be cheaper if we could all ride together and take turns driving. We'd also save money on hotel rooms if we could just drive straight through. So, we chose the RV route.

I know the trip will be fun, but I am nervous about driving such a big vehicle in traffic, rain, and wind... which are all in the forecast!

Please pray for our safety during the travel and for our sanity during the time together. We love each other very much, but sometimes we can get on each other's nerves.

I'll keep you posted with our progress if possible. If not...I'll catch you up when we return!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.