Monday, September 21, 2009

Dreams

Have you ever had a dream that was so vivid and real that you wish it wasn't just a silly dream? I've had dreams that are scary that I hope never come true, but I've also had dreams that were so amazing I hope they do! Over my life time, some of my dreams have had ingredients that show themselves in reality. Last night, I had a dream that I pray has some basis in reality. It felt so real. You know, one of those dreams from which you wake up feeling like it really happened. I have spent a lot of time praying about the exact topic of this dream. Perhaps, that's why I experienced this one. I have been praying about a particular situation for over a year. I know it's in God's hands and that I can do nothing else about it. I continue to pray that there would be reconciliation like the one that took place in my dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.