Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Quick Howdy and Check in!

I just wanted to check-in with you! I don't have time to get deep right now (I would really like to get settled and start writing better blogs someday). But, life is busy right now. School is out, we have hopefully just one more day of work to get done at the good ole' band hall. Officially, there are eleven days until the big move and 21 days until the big life change. Patrick leaves exactly three weeks from today.

I wish I could describe the emotions I have been experiencing these last few days, but I can't put a label on them. I am sure that eventually this huge change in our lives will hit me, but I am going on adrenaline at this moment. It was very sad to hug our students and say goodbye. Many of them cried and that really helped us feel loved. We will miss them.

As usual, I am procrastinating. I should have been cleaning and packing tonight, but I've squandered my time once again. Please pray for us in the weeks to come. Pray that I'll use my time wisely and get things done. Please pray for Patrick as he continues to prepare for the physical and emotional trials ahead.

Sorry for the short sentences... It is SO past my bedtime...

No comments: