Monday, April 21, 2008

And the Decision is...

I am a little late in sharing this news, but I thought I'd let you know that we've made a decision about Patrick's first duty post. If you've read his blog, then you are already "in the know". After doing some research, we have decided to select Ft. Sill in Lawton, Oklahoma as our first post. If everything works out, we'll be there in March of 2009. We will be much closer to Patrick's family in the OKC metro and still be not terribly far from my family in Texas and Arkansas. We are excited!

Also, I have just begun a new business venture! I am in the process of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. Not a full-time job, but definitely nice extra income! I am sure I'll be blogging more about that adventure as I get deeper into it.

I know this post is short, but I have to get ready for one of the things we get to experience as Americans - JURY DUTY!!! Say it with me - UGGGHHHHH! I am sure I won't get picked for the jury, and that's why the process is such a pain! I'll let you know what happens!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.