Thursday, April 10, 2008

34 and 75?

Okay, Okay. I won't bore you with a countdown everyday, but I just had to let you know that there are 34 days left of school and 75 days until Patrick ships to Basic Combat Training for the Army!

I can't believe it. Before we know it, we'll be moving to a new place and a new time in our lives. Yesterday, we found out the options for Patrick's Station of Choice. We are praying about which post we should choose. This is a tough decision and we want to make the right one.

We have so much to do! It's hard not to be overwhelmed by the cleaning, purging, packing, moving process. Part of me wants to completely get rid of everything we own, just so I don't have to decide what to keep, store, move, etc.

It is our goal to glorify God during this process. I am learning to trust Him during every step of the way.

No comments: