Wednesday, January 2, 2008

At Home, At Last!

We are finally home from our mammoth trip. Not too adventurous, just lots of travel and wonderful visits with our families...

The holiday travel extravaganza closed with a quick but great trip to Oklahoma. It was a joy to spend time with our nephews, Clayton and Carter, as well as their parents Brandon and Jennifer, and Patrick's parents.

It's back to work today and we will probably be totally lazy the next few days when we aren't at work. I personally have postponed the start of any New Year's resolutions to next Monday. More about the resolutions later. I will say this, my resolutions are very similar to some of the bloggers I have linked to my blog. I will be taking some of their advice, as well as some great advice from my sister Valerie about blessing my home.

Stay tuned...and Happy NEW YEAR! Here's to something great in 2008!

No comments: